Thursday, May 14, 2015

Muddallions | Now in the Vending Machine!





A collaboration between Aesthetics of Research and LAS faculty member Andrew Causey, Muddalions are meant as a gift, a charm, something that can bridge relationships in an otherwise virtual world.  The charm can be threaded with a string to be a pendant, tied as an ornament on your wrist, attached to your bookbag.  It can be something you give or something you leave behind as a tangible surprise for an unknown other to find.

If you'd like to tell us your experience in giving away this little Muddallion, share at:

http://aestheticsofresearch.blogspot.com/p/converstations.html

We would love to hear your stories!


1 comment:

  1. I gave a shiny orange Muddalion to my new friend Lee Wigley. She is 84 years old, and is seen frequently at the Columbia library, usually bent over a computer sporting a beautiful scarf and a flowing dress. She was very grateful and asked me to write down my name. I gave her my phone number and email as well. I learned that even a small gift can be an easy way to engage with someone.

    -Samuel Stucky

    ReplyDelete